Search This Blog

Chapters of life

Friday, April 30, 2010

"COME ON MAN"

OK, WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE I USUALLY THINK TO MYSELF "WHAT AM I GOING TO SEE TODAY", AND USUALLY I SEE SOME WEIRD THINGS.........LIKE TODAY THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL. I SAW A WOMAN DRIVNG HER WHILE DOIING HER MAKE-UP LOOKING STRAIGHT IN THE MIRROR. NOW MIND YOU IM NOT DRIVING SO I CAN SEE HER DOING THIS........NOT ONCE DID SHE HAVE HER EYE ON THE ROAD..........."COME ON MAN".....IT HAS TO STOP PEOPLE, THAT SHIT IS DANGEROUS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE..........PLUS IF I DIE CAUSE YOU TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE NEXT MUTHA FUCKA IM WHOOPING YO ASS IN HEAVEN OR HELL.........FUCK THAT...................................HOLLABACK

1 comment:

  1. You are a fool... your are on point... I aint tryna get yucked up neither... society has taught us that being is not impressive... proving is more effective... no one thinks anymore in the when their mind is filled with an invisible reality... life is free not restricted... and your car is not your mobile bathroom... unless you do number two in it... than that would be awkward...........

    ReplyDelete